"Santa must have heard that we love balloons!" TR *8/27 Update*

Good for you spotting the photographer and making the connection! I never thought about getting back in line with the idea that there would be a different character there by the time you reached the front. I guess you'd have to know or learn how quickly they rotated and make a guess. But great job seeing all of them so quickly, while your kids getting in a couple rides while waiting.

PHXscuba

Good for you spotting the photographer and making the connection! I never thought about getting back in line with the idea that there would be a different character there by the time you reached the front. I guess you'd have to know or learn how quickly they rotated and make a guess. But great job seeing all of them so quickly, while your kids getting in a couple rides while waiting.

PHXscuba

They were rotating so quickly and the line was pretty short. It worked out perfectly. We did the same thing with Minnie and Tiana for the Mardi Gras Bash too. The CM in Pixie Hollow suggested that we get back in line to see Tink, but that line was SO SLOW that none of us were willing to get in it again!

After Toy Storypalooza, we headed over to the Redwood Creek Challenge. Meeting at the entrance was Dug.

ry%3D400

The kids loved the trails and all of the challenges.

ry%3D400

DD was very proud to find a hidden Mickey "all by herself!"

ry%3D400

We were almost done the challenges when they announced the Wilderness Explorer Ceremony was about to begin. My rule-following DD was not at all sure about attending the ceremony when she still had one activity to do. But, I promised that we would do it after the ceremony.

The ceremony was cute and the kids enjoyed it. After everyone was able to line up and meet Russell.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Photopass:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Redwood Creek final challenge

After completing the last challenge, we went back to the Lunar New Year celebration to meet Mickey. DD did some ribbon twirling while we waited.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Then it was our turn to meet Mickey. Our first Mickey meet of the week!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

After Toy Storypalooza, we headed over to the Redwood Creek Challenge. Meeting at the entrance was Dug.

ry%3D400

The kids loved the trails and all of the challenges.

ry%3D400

DD was very proud to find a hidden Mickey "all by herself!"

ry%3D400

We were almost done the challenges when they announced the Wilderness Explorer Ceremony was about to begin. My rule-following DD was not at all sure about attending the ceremony when she still had one activity to do. But, I promised that we would do it after the ceremony.

The ceremony was cute and the kids enjoyed it. After everyone was able to line up and meet Russell.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Photopass:
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Redwood Creek final challenge

Redwood Creek looks like so much fun. My grandson loves UP. I wasn't aware of this area...so glad you have pictures. It's going on my to do list now.

Redwood Creek looks like so much fun. My grandson loves UP. I wasn't aware of this area...so glad you have pictures. It's going on my to do list now.

It was a fun little area with lots of activities for the kids. The entrance is tucked into a corner, so it's easy to miss. My normal MO would be to take pics of every activity, but I must have gotten lazy with the camera that morning! Actually I think it was the 3 kids running in different directions and fear of losing the 2 year old that hampered my picture taking now that I think about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter