Santa's Reindeer Roundup Question

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Recently I was at DL but just walked through the Santa's Reindeer Roundup. I noticed a long line to see Santa and was wondering if you have to pay in order to take a photo with him or can you simply use your own camera?

Is he there when the park opens?

You don't have to pay to see Santa, but they will take a professional photo and you can purchase that later. You're allowed to take photos with your own camera too. We were there last week and I think Santa was there from 10-6.

The line went extremely slow and as we got to the front we saw that Santa was very chatty with all the kids and spending quite a bit of time with each family. Fortunately, he left to potty and a new Santa arrived. This one was friendly but kept the conversation brief so the line could move through a little better.

Shelly D. said:
You don't have to pay to see Santa, but they will take a professional photo and you can purchase that later. You're allowed to take photos with your own camera too. We were there last week and I think Santa was there from 10-6.

The line went extremely slow and as we got to the front we saw that Santa was very chatty with all the kids and spending quite a bit of time with each family. Fortunately, he left to potty and a new Santa arrived. This one was friendly but kept the conversation brief so the line could move through a little better.

Thanks for the info. I'll try to take a photo with him in the morning. Hopefully the line won't be too hectic then. :::crosses fingers:::

I was there yesterday, and at noon the line wasn't long at all. I love how they did the Reindeer Roundup & will post pictures later today. :flower:

I can't believe we missed this! I totally forgot about it, sounds like so much fun.

eatmypixiedust said:
Thanks for the info. I'll try to take a photo with him in the morning. Hopefully the line won't be too hectic then. :::crosses fingers:::
We were there a couple weeks ago. The line started forming around 9:30 for a 10:00 opening. We got in line at 9:40 and were 4th in line. By 10am the line was gigantic, but when we went by 2 hours later the line was very short.

I tried to take a photo with Santa on my last visit to DL on 12/3. It was way too crowded but I did manage to get these shots:

MinoltaImages084.jpg

Reindeer:"I am beautiful, no matter what you say!" :teeth:

MinoltaImages085.jpg

This was one of the longer lines we waited in last week. But it was so worth it! My dd is 3 and this was her first real experience with Santa. Afterwards we went and colored, met Mrs. Claus and she was lucky enough to play a game of tag with Dale. A wonderful experience for us all.

We bought the professional picture but the picture my husband took is just as good! The professional photographer took 2 poses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter