~~~Sapphire beach in St. Thomas having issues?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
We're thinking of booking a Nov. 2014 Eastern Car. cruise and when i was looking up info. on cruise critic I saw that Sapphire beach in St Thomas has no restrooms, chair and other rentals or dive shop now as they are closed :eek:
We've never done an eastern and I was so looking forward to going to Sapphire beach but I don't think it would be a good idea with 3 kids in tow. :confused3

When we cruise we are at our max budget so we generally do not do expensive excursions, just do simple stuff on our own.

Anyone been there since 1/5 when it supposedly closed?

If you need an alternative, check out Magen's Bay. It was beautiful and clean, and had tons of rentals and a nice little grill/bar and souvenir shop.

If you need an alternative, check out Magen's Bay. It was beautiful and clean, and had tons of rentals and a nice little grill/bar and souvenir shop.
Did you get there yourself or do the excursion through DCL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter