Sapphire suite or king suite with connecting queen?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, currently we are going to Sapphire from Sat-Thurs next month. I have for Sat night (since we're arriving late), a standard room booked at sapphire, then check into a king suite with connecting queen room for the following 4 nights. It doesn't look like the king suite I have booked is available for Sat night (instead of having to change rooms the next day), but there is a sapphire suite available for the full 5 nights we're there (no changing rooms). We have stayed at the sapphire suite once, thought it was great-did think the bathroom set up was a little odd, but not a big deal.
Any thoughts if I should stick to original plan, or switch to sapphire suite for the entire time. We only stayed at sapphire once, and that was in the sapphire suite.
Pricing is pretty close both ways, so not really a factor.
Thoughts?? Thank you!

We ended up changing to sapphire suite! We asked our adult son, would he rather have his own bedroom, or more living space, and he likes the idea that we can have more living space with the sapphire suite, and doesn't mind sleeping on the pull out sofa-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter