Saratoga Spring pool

margot31

DIS Veteran
So I was looking for one of those "official" threads but didn't see one.

So wondering how "old" person this feels (my husbands question not mine) we have 2 very small kids. 3 & 1 and we are planning on staying at WBC right now for our June trip when he returns home from sea. Just wondering how the pools are and all. Are they fun? Last pool time we did was may last year at the Caribbean and my son had a BLAST!!! So that is a big thing for us so my husband can play with them in the kids pool area.

So I was looking for one of those "official" threads but didn't see one.

So wondering how "old" person this feels (my husbands question not mine) we have 2 very small kids. 3 & 1 and we are planning on staying at WBC right now for our June trip when he returns home from sea. Just wondering how the pools are and all. Are they fun? Last pool time we did was may last year at the Caribbean and my son had a BLAST!!! So that is a big thing for us so my husband can play with them in the kids pool area.
The official thread is on the DVC Resorts thread since Saratoga Springs is a DVC only resort. Check over there for photos, reviews, etc.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!