Saratoga Springs...Is this normal?

My understanding of industry standards would put a soft refurbishment every 5 years and a full refurbishment every 10 years for top resorts and decent resorts will have a 6/12 or 7/14 schedule. Historically DVC doesn't seem to have had a schedule at all, at least now they seem to have some plan.

Yikes. You all are making me nervous. I'm kind of a clean freak and I just booked 1 night @ SSR today for 3 weeks from now. I was so excited since nothing had been showing on the RAT but when I called they had a preferred studio and I bought OTU points for it. (Last minute trip.) Maybe I should have stuck with my value resort????!!!! Guess it's only 1 night!!!

Yikes. You all are making me nervous. I'm kind of a clean freak and I just booked 1 night @ SSR today for 3 weeks from now. I was so excited since nothing had been showing on the RAT but when I called they had a preferred studio and I bought OTU points for it. (Last minute trip.) Maybe I should have stuck with my value resort????!!!! Guess it's only 1 night!!!
It'll be fine, you should enjoy SSR. Anyone can get a bad room at any resort, DVC or otherwise, but it's normally going to be reasonable. It's the non functional stuff you may note like wall dings, cabinets that aren't aligned, chipped tile and the like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!