Saratoga Springs question about bus stop

There is a stop at the Paddock, which is before the Congress Parks stop — about.25 mile walk — and the stop across from the checkin at the Springs, which is also about .25 miles. Congress Parks stop is toward the West Side of the walkway to Disney Springs.

Grandstand, Paddock, Congress Park, Springs. None at Carousel.

There is a stop named Carousel, although it's across the street closer to Paddock. And Paddock also has its own stop.

.............. and the last stop is the Springs. By the time the Park buses gets to CP early in the morning, the bus in quite full

We are going for our first DVC stay should we be requesting a room near Grandstand? We have a 2 bedroom booked for my family of 6.

If you are staying on standard points (not preferred), most everyone likes either GS or Paddock

Grandstand, Carousel (across from it - next to Paddock buildings), Paddock, Congress Park, Springs

.............. and the last stop is the Springs. By the time the Park buses gets to CP early in the morning, the bus in quite full

Sorry to thread-jack! I assume then, that by the time it gets to the Springs stop, it's only more full. Would it makes sense to stay in the Springs area (preferred for us and so it's CP or the Springs) and walk over to another bus stop, like the Grandstand or is it just not worth it (which means I'll just stay in CP and take my chances cramming myself, stroller, and toddler onto a bus)?

We've only been to SSR once, for one night so I didn't really get a feel for the layout but I remember there only being one stop per section, OP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter