Saturday Jan. 12th Mythos Munch-Off

kellymonaghan

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hey, MIB999999! How's about after the MIB Shoot-Off training session, we organize a get-together at Mythos this coming Saturday?

What time shall we make it? Noon? 1 o'clock?

I see two determined competitors facing off across a table, with chocolate banana gooey cakes stretching off into infinity.
:D

Waaaaaaaaaaa...

How could you guys do this to me!! Having a meet at my FAVORITE place in the whole wide world six days after I come home???

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:(

i plan on being at MYTHOS at 12:30 any time i am in the parks. since i am meeting sha_lyn and group and probably MsDiz at MIB at 9:00 am i would not be opposed to 12:00 noon. i intend to work them hard so they will need a break by noon.

All MIB shoot-offs are preceded or followed by MYTHOS or they are not official shoot-offs.

Robinrs, sorry you can not attend but you can send money and know we will enjoy it :D

MIB999999: I forgot you said 12:30 in the Molokai Gram Con thread. 12:30 it is!

Robinrs: Sorry, babe. I was hoping to get down to O-Town while you were still there but couldn't get everything wrapped up in time. Another time.

Isn't there a rule that if you say that you will be at a meet and miss us, you have to buy lunch at Mythos at the next meet? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter