Savage vs Steamboat

Brett Hart VS Shawn Michaels Iron man match at WM 12

Brett Hart VS Stone Cold Submission match at WM 13

Undertaker VS Mick Foley Hell in a cell match at king of the ring 1998

Stone Cold VS the Rock WM 17

All way better matches than the two mentioned above...

Brett Hart VS Shawn Michaels Iron man match at WM 12

Brett Hart VS Stone Cold Submission match at WM 13

Undertaker VS Mick Foley Hell in a cell match at king of the ring 1998

Stone Cold VS the Rock WM 17

All way better matches than the two mentioned above...

not really

Greatest match ever?

I’ve watched it a couple of times in the past month. Love it. Others I’ve ever referred to as my favorite ever include...

Flair vs Von Erich 1984 Parade of Champions
Flair vs Steamboat 1989 ChiTown Rumble
Undertaker vs Michaels WrestleMania XXV
Bayley vs Sasha Takeover Brooklyn

I’ve watched it a couple of times in the past month. Love it. Others I’ve ever referred to as my favorite ever include...

Flair vs Von Erich 1984 Parade of Champions
Flair vs Steamboat 1989 ChiTown Rumble
Undertaker vs Michaels WrestleMania XXV
Bayley vs Sasha Takeover Brooklyn

Shawn vs Angle at Mani 21
Bret vs Owen Mania 10
Tyler Bate vs Pete Dunne
Gargano vs Cole (might be biased since I was there, but best match I have seen live)
I am also partial to Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks at NXT Unstoppable

Guess this is like me going to Galaxy's Edge and hearing them speak Batuu (sp?) language.

Is this even English? :rotfl2:

if we're keeping it to WM...

Shawn and Taker at 25 is the king. at least, in my life. hogan/andre was before my time. HBK had at least 3-4 GOAT matches at mania (Kurt, Jericho, Flair if you factor the emotions of it all into it)

Shawn vs Angle at Mani 21
Bret vs Owen Mania 10
Tyler Bate vs Pete Dunne
Gargano vs Cole (might be biased since I was there, but best match I have seen live)
I am also partial to Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks at NXT Unstoppable

Michael Cole?

Any of the Steamboat Flair matches in 89. Chi-Town Heat, Clash 6 or Wrestle War.
For WWE/F I'll take Bret vs Austin from Mania 13.
But yes Savage Steamboat at Mania 3 was a great match.

What the hell does this thread have to do with the DIS?
My husband and I watched some wrestling at Hollywood Studios in July 1996 with someone that I don't recall vs The British Bulldog.

My husband and I watched some wrestling at Hollywood Studios in July 1996 with someone that I don't recall vs The British Bulldog.

the Bulldog only ever had one good match as a singles competitor and he smoked crack before it.

Steamboat Willie would crush him.

Cartoons have the advantage of physics not applying to them.
OMG - GMTA - steamboat Willie is EXACTLY who I thought this was about when I first saw this thread. And then I was wracking my brain, trying to remember what film Savage was from, and concluded he must be an Avenger, or Guardian of the Galaxy, or something, that's why I hadn't heard of him. Was pretty sure he wasn't Star Wars. :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter