Savage vs Steamboat

OMG - GMTA - steamboat Willie is EXACTLY who I thought this was about when I first saw this thread. And then I was wracking my brain, trying to remember what film Savage was from, and concluded he must be an Avenger, or Guardian of the Galaxy, or something, that's why I hadn't heard of him. Was pretty sure he wasn't Star Wars. :o
I’m glad I’m not alone! 😂

"Ricky The Dragon Steamboat Willie" would be am excellent "before and after" puzzle on Wheel of Fortune

Reactions: GAN
My husband and I watched some wrestling at Hollywood Studios in July 1996 with someone that I don't recall vs The British Bulldog.
World Championship Wrestling did in fact tape television for many years at what was then Disney-MGM Studios. The tapings were treated as a park attraction when they were there and a new group was ushered in every hour or so. Many wrestlers who worked there mention the tapings as some of the worst wrestling shows they've ever been apart of.

The event you're speaking of was likely Monday Nitro as WCW taped at least one episode (maybe more) at MGM in Summer 1996. I'm not sure where they were in the park but I remember the ring being outdoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!