Savannah for AKV?

Tigger

Mouseketeer
I have been reading all these threads about AKV, but have not seen any mention of the savannah that will be viewed from the AKV separate building. Anyone know which savannah AKV members will be looking out upon?

Isn't the savannah located between the AKL and AKV? So they both will look out at the same savannah?

Isn't the savannah located between the AKL and AKV? So they both will look out at the same savannah?

I thought the savanna for the villa's is suppose to be a brand new savanna , in addition to the AKL savanna.

Correct. It will have its own savannah with new species that will not be in the other savannahs!

Looking at the plans, you can see a wetlands area in the FRONT of the Villas building. Looks like the new pool area will overlook that area as well. I will try to find the one picture someone posted of the site plan.

It's sorta both: New and existing. At least according to the most recent info that people have been reporting.

In actuality, it will look like a vast expansion of AKL's Sunset Savannah. But the reports are that the two will be seperated by "invisible fences" (like they use at AK for the Kilamanjaro Safari area) and will have 2 completely seperate (and different) animal populations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter