Save the Art! - Jan 2024 Trip Report

We saw them in 2022, a really talented act!! I love all the art and the food, looks like your trip was off to a great start.
They were so neat! I was so impressed. Now I want to see the other boardwalk acts, which I'd never really cared about before. :)
I was there at the same time and wish I had run into you since I love your trip reports! Can't wait to read about this trip.
oooh that would have been so fun! Were you doing a FARTS trip, or all of DisneyWorld? Thank you for reading!
Joining in after lurking on your last trip report!
thanks for reading!! :)

You’re off to a great start with the art and the food booth snacks!

Flying Fish is one of the few signatures I’ve yet to try. I’m sorry your drinks weren’t great but your overall meal looked nice.

Also, that’s really nice about the shortcut exit/entry door! It’s always great to save a few steps!

Following along. Looking forward to reading more
Thanks for reading!!
You’re off to a great start with the art and the food booth snacks!

Flying Fish is one of the few signatures I’ve yet to try. I’m sorry your drinks weren’t great but your overall meal looked nice.

Also, that’s really nice about the shortcut exit/entry door! It’s always great to save a few steps!
ooh Flying Fish is good - you have to try it!
Yay a new trip report!
Thanks for reading!
thanks for sharing! following along!
Thank you for reading!
I love those dark art pieces! Thank you for sharing all the art pics, I love the variety!
Aren't they gorgeous? I like them too. :) Thank you for reading!
Joining in!
Thank you for reading!
I’m in!
Thank you for joining in!
Following along!
Great first day :-)
Thank you for reading! :)

Reactions: DLo
Soooooo...we leave for Disney tomorrow!!!!! I'm so excited - hopefully it isn't too hot. :)

princess and the frog disney gif | WiffleGif

No updates while I'm gone, but we get back next week and then I'll be back updating!

Soooooo...we leave for Disney tomorrow!!!!! I'm so excited - hopefully it isn't too hot. :)

princess and the frog disney gif | WiffleGif

No updates while I'm gone, but we get back next week and then I'll be back updating!
Just finished your Dec report and got caught up with this one, looking forward to the rest of this one and then May’s! But I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter