Saved By The Bell Reboot

lol, saved by the bell was nothing I watched but Im liking all these reboots, Im anixous for NYPD reboot in January

Yawn. Originals were fine. Full house reboot was meh. Not the same. Not needed.

So much creativity into new ideas and stories being avoided.

I boycott any reboot. Milk a dead horse over and over. 🐎💀

I read this yesterday and went "why???" :confused3 It was barely watchable when I was a teen and it first aired in the 90s. I don;t anticipate the writing to be any better.Would be shocked if it lasted more than a few episodes.

I loved SBTB when I was a kid, but my goodness, the acting on that show was horrible. I'll admit though, I'd probably watch a reboot, but I also did hear that MPG is not on board... yet (fingers crossed).

Yawn. Originals were fine. Full house reboot was meh. Not the same. Not needed.

So much creativity into new ideas and stories being avoided.

I boycott any reboot. Milk a dead horse over and over. 🐎💀
Oh, I actually thought Fuller House was kinda cute! The middle son annoyed me, but it was a nice blast to the past. The acting on that show is horrible, too, but I like it.

Just read about it, wow!!

My guess is that Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkeley's characters are teachers at Bayside High....and parents of some teen that is going to the school.

If at least some of the same actors are playing the same characters, and all of the events in the previous version of the show are canon, it is not, by definition, a reboot.

Heard on the radio while driving into work today that Mark Paul-Gossler was unaware of the show and any claims that he's returning to his previous character. My guess is Elizabeth and Mario might have sought publicity for the show before he was approached.

From what I read Elizabeth and Mario are parents to a teen. Didn;t say if they were a couple/divorced/etc. I could see at least one of them being a teacher though.

Heard on the radio while driving into work today that Mark Paul-Gossler was unaware of the show and any claims that he's returning to his previous character. My guess is Elizabeth and Mario might have sought publicity for the show before he was approached.

From what I read Elizabeth and Mario are parents to a teen. Didn;t say if they were a couple/divorced/etc. I could see at least one of them being a teacher though.

I'm generally not a huge fan of the parent story line. It means they won't really get a ton of air time and I couldn't care less about their kid. I'd be watching to see the old gang, not some newbies.

Last edited:
I'm generally not a huge fan of the parent story line. It means they won't really get a ton of air time and I could care less about their kid. I'd be watching to see the old gang, not some newbies.

That's what frustrated me about Girl Meets World. I realize that it was to be focused on their daughter, but better storylines for the adults would have been a nice addition for those of us who grew up watching the show.

The BH 90210 reboot worked because they made fun of themselves. I suspect this will not be a good idea. I also assume there is no chance that screech will be involved.

If at least some of the same actors are playing the same characters, and all of the events in the previous version of the show are canon, it is not, by definition, a reboot.

Yes, you're correct. These are actually classified as "revivals", not reboots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!