Savings for advance tickets

lavatea

Earning My Ears
We're trying to get to WDW for August 2020. Is there any savings to be had by buying flex date tickets now vs waiting for when dated ticket prices are released?

This blurb on undercover tourist made me think they were good until next year.
Ohh sorry! I'm seeing the same thing now too! I swear when I did this last week the flex ticket was only good until 12/31/19, nice to see it's extended! Alas this puts you back at looking at
1) Cost of the Aug ticket this year
2) Cost of the FlexTicket
and then make your guess if they will raise the price of the August ticket next year to higher than #2. It's just a guessing game as the flex tickets have brought a lot of obscurity into ticket pricing. We also have a ticket area of the boards you might want to check out for more info! People there are extremely knowledgeable about the ins and outs of Disney ticketing! https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-upgrades.3570721/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter