Savi's: Who and How was your "Kenme"?

karly05

DIS Veteran - "I found the Snipe!"
First, I hope it's all right that I'm making this its own thread.

I'm obsessed with watching Savi's videos from WDW and have seen a number of different CMs as "Kenme" (sp?), the lead gatherer. I have some "favorites," and I'd really love to hear from anyone who has actually done the experience, who was yours (describe) and did you like them?

Eager to read your opinions!

My Savi's experience was a lady and she was every bit as good as the videos I have seen. Those guys/gals are good actors as they are definitely playing a role, it was indeed an experience, my wife, does not know a thing about Star Wars enjoyed it and mentioned how good she was......20190829_082153.jpg

Most I've seen on videos were pretty good.. A few were pretty quiet, and a couple, maybe was just their jitters being newish at it.. I REALLY hope I get a "dedicated" gatherer.. I dont want to make it sound like others were bad, but there were some that were VERY good ( of course mostly DL for videos at this point).

We had a young gentleman for our Savi’s experience. He was absolutely outstanding! Took great command of the room and paused for dramatic effect. Just a wonderful actor. I kind of wished I had built a lightsaber along with my son. :laughing:

00D99567-A4EA-4285-A4AE-D674FF3C4EAB.jpeg

We had an older woman (maybe in her 50's?). She was really good. Commanding voice and presence. Knew when to take dramatic pauses, made eye contact with the participants and really made my DS11 feel like he was taking part in something very special.

This was the Kenme when my son built his lightsaber last Thursday. We both thought he was great. The ceremony is surprisingly moving, and he was a big part of that. He had a wonderful speaking voice, very reverent in tone, but also lightly humorous at times. It was a great experience!

No clue who ours was, may try to grab a frame off my wifes phones. The one I have from before he had his hood up :) He Was Awesome.... Last night around 9pm at WDW.... Such a great experience!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter