Savor the Savanna VS Wanyama Dinner Safari???

GoneMickeying

Earning My Ears
Hi all- I'm in need of some advice- I'm heading to Disney in January to run the Dopey with my best friend....she's a huge animal lover and we both have big birthdays coming up so I want to setup one of the safaris for us to go on. I've been on Wanyama but know nothing about Savor the Savanna.

My question is- If you could do one or the other, what would you choose?

I have not done Savor the Savanna but I did do Wanyama back in February and LOVED it. The tour was awesome the the food and wine were amazing. They give you plenty of both. I'm even thinking of booking it again when I go back with my best friend.

I’m doing savor the savanna next month. Liked it better than the idea of a full meal. And the boma area is cool (the overlook on the safari, not the restaurant in the lodge.) climate would be a little different in January than in August.

Although I've never done Savor the Savannah, I've done the Wanyama twice and LOVED it. And since she's an animal lover, I hope you'll consider the Lunch with an Animal Keeper at Sanaa. Lunch with one of the animal care experts at AKL/Kidani. Lots of interesting facts about the animals at the Lodge. I'm not sure, though, since you're doing the Dopey, if you'll be available for the time of that. BTW, Good luck on the Dopey-DH did it 2 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter