Savory Snack Credits?

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at getting the quick service dining plan depending on if I can use my snack credits for savory items. for example, can I use a snack credit on side items at the polite pig like the crispy brussel sprouts? or fries at Dlux burger?

Google "DDP snack list". I got a number of results, but some require downloads, which i am not willing to do. Or Google "The Polite Pig menu images", and look for the snack credit symbol.

According to allears, you can get a regular order of fries at Dlux for a snack credit, but no sides at Polite Pig qualify as a snack credit.

Not saying allears is the "end all, be all" but they're generally pretty accurate.

There are plenty of other places to get savory snacks, though. Mac and cheese with shrimp or pulled pork at AK, pretzels, nudel gratin/egg rolls/etc. in Epcot, Mickey pretzels everywhere, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter