Say Please in French - A June and Sept. 2018 DLP TR *Updated 4/22

amazingact21

Upendi
00.JPG

Hallo! Welcome friends, new and old, to my – can you believe it?! – 9th trip report here on the boards and my 2nd over here in the lovely Paris forum. Thanks for having me back; it was a blast writing my 2016 experience in Disneyland Paris, and I’ve been looking forward to returning to talk about the most beautiful Disney park I’ve seen so far.

Here to guide you on this fun-filled journey down Main St, through Fantasyland, and around the Studios is your ever-present host, me. Known to all as Alicia, I am a wife and mom who loves reading, puts up with running routines, loathes tiny European washers, and vehemently denies being fearfully close to the big 3-0 age range.

02.JPG

Alongside me for this vacation was my buddy in the parenthood trenches, my hardworking husband, my favorite person in the world…so long as he remembers to take out the trash when it’s full. My dear, Alex:

03.JPG

We’re the original two trip goers in the family, starting off our Disney passion in 2010 with a vacation to the world when we were dating.

04.jpg

Two runDisney races, two deployments, two kids and almost 7 years of marriage later we are still massive park fans and have had the privilege of introducing the magic to a couple members of the next generation.

If you’ve read any of my most recent reports, this next fellow needs no introduction. He gives the most passionate Disney fan of a run for their money, loves Peter Pan to no end, and provides no shortage of witty comments to include in these reports. He’s five, about to start kindergarten, and he’s Landon:

06.JPG

Joining us at the helm is my reluctant Disney fan, a gal who goes to the park not so much because she loves it but because she loves us and can’t stay home by herself yet. Her weaknesses are carousels, dresses, and animals of all varieties. She’s Evie and she's still free, coming in at that glorious 2 year old age range:

08.JPG

My merry little family had seen lots of Disney before this trip. Landon and Evie weren’t even walking yet when they put their feet down on Main Street for the first time:

07.jpg

09.JPG

As mentioned at the beginning, we couldn’t even claim this as being our first Disneyland Paris vacation:

10.JPG

However, there were still many new and exciting experiences on this trip that I can’t wait to share with all you kind readers. If after such a long-winded beginning you all are still hanging on, then I’d love to tell you about all that happened during our stay at:

The Disneyland Hotel

During

June 13th through June 17th, 2018.

There will be characters, there will be rides, there will be crying, there will even be a couple guest appearances!

So please, pull up a chair, grab a croissant (my vote goes to one of the chocolate variety) and sit tight as I discuss Disneyland Paris.

01.JPG

I've been reading all your reports and don't usually comment.... but oh how I've missed those littles of yours! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Yeah another Alicia report! I love watching your family grow and enjoy reading about your adventures. Can't wait to hear all about it!

So I binged through your last TR to retain some small amount of sanity while at work. Can't wait to see what this one brings! Your family is so adorable

joining in! I really enjoyed your last trip report--your kids are hilarious, and you have such a fun writing style. can't wait to read this one :)

Joining in. I really enjoyed your last tr (it was the first one of yours I had stumbled across and read) so I am really looking forward to this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!