SB: Anyone have an AC Moore craft store?

Kermit

New Mama to Baby Jacob!
We just got a new craft store called AC Moore, and they have so many scrapbooking supplies! There are 3 aisles. One has stickers, one has paper, and the other has stuff like scissors, stencils, and all of those assorted things. We have a store just for scrapbooking, but the prices at this store are <i>so much</i> lower, and the selection is almost as good.

I really love this craft store. They also do flower arranging for free if you buy the supplies there. My sister got a gorgeous arrangement today, and since the stems were all 50% off for the grand opening, the total was $32.

We have an AC Moore in our area, for about 2 years now I guess. They recently enlarged their scrapbooking section and they carry a good bit of stuff.

Glad you found one in your area!

mickey4ver

The AC Moore near me puts out coupons in the neighborhood paper every couple of wks. for 40% off any one regularly priced item - it's a great deal.
When I got home from Disney, I bought a book of Disney paper (and ideas for scrapping Dis pics) for $12 (reg. price $20).
A few weeks ago, I got the 850 Xyron for $95 (reg. price $150). Keep an eye out!

Kermit, thanks for posting this! I will hop right over to Greenville from Easley and check this store out.

Lisa

especially when there are sales. I always buy my albums there - it's the only place I've seen that brand.

But - I try to support my local scrapbooking store too!

They have many more die cuts, Acu-cut machine, specialty stickers, nice paper, are always willing to offer suggestions, have classes, open crops, will take back items that don't work quite right and so forth.

I WANT them to stay in business! So, I shop there, and I encourage you to support your local store too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter