• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SB - are autograph books acid/lignin free?

StacyRacing

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows if the Disney Autograph books are photo safte? I'd love to have my kids get autographs on one side and then put the pic of them with the character on the other. If they are not safe then I will either bring a small album of our own or sheets of safe paper and make one - but I'm sure the kids will much rater have a "real" Disney autograph book.
Thanks in advance.
Linda

I have no idea, but I would seroiusly doubt it.

I used a CM sentiments album. It's 5 X 7, and I was able to find a fanny pack it fit in. We had the characters sign on each page. When I got home and had my pictures developed, I just inserted blank pages between each page and added the pictures on them. That way you don't have to worry about them signing on the wrong page. It came out beautifully and I have no doubt they will have their autograph albums to show to their grandkids when the time comes. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter