SB: Come see my 1st attempts at scrapbooking!

Oh tutter those pages are great! Don't you love scrapbooking? Don't you love Disney World? I've been scrapbooking for about a year and it's my favorite hobby. I need to post my Disney cruise albums for yall to see. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pages. Will you be posting more as you finish them?

Tutter, I really enjoyed looking at your pages. The tea cup page was my favorite. You won't get me on those things to save your life!!! I am currently working on my book from Spring Break at FW. This is quite addictive!!! TC

Great pages! Love the border on the Rainforest Cafe page. Thank you for sharing.

Cute pages! We just got back from a 3 day trip and took over 200 pictures. Can't wait to scrap those.

(My DH has a new digital camera. He just kept taking pictures. And he always teased me when I came home with a roll of film per day average.:D)

Tutter, your pages are adorable. Thanks for sharing your special disney days with us and giving each of some great ideas.

Your pages are great! I like the different styles you used so they don't all look alike! Cute ideas...thanks for sharing!:earsboy:

Those are GREAT pages, Tutter. I love the Bear in the Big Blue House page. Keep up the good work. :)

i loved the bear in the big blue house page!!! how did you do it, would love to do something like that for our book! so how many rolls of film did you end up taking? i took 28!!!!! can't wait to start my album. great job!!! thanks for the ideas!

Chipmunksmom...
The Bear in the Big Blue House page was a case of making the most out of really bad pictures! We had peoples' heads in all of the pictures we took from the show, & I thought about not using them for anything, but I really wanted to do a BITBBH page. I had the idea of doing it as a house, then putting the pictures in the windows. It was all done freehand, mostly just paper piecing. I had a picture of the house from the show that I generally based it on, just modified it a bit.
Would you be interested in a pattern for it to print out? I could try to do something for you if you're interested. It shouldn't be too hard. (Not any harder than making it, that's for sure. You *don't* want to know how long it took me to finish that!)
The house pattern could probably also be used for a "Home Sweet Home" page, or something to that effect. Let me know if you (or anyone else) would be interested in a pattern. I'll see what my pitiful web design tools can come up with ;)

Jill

a pattern would be wonderful but if it is too much trouble (and you don't mind) i could just free hand it as i look at your page on the web. hope you don't mind my copying your idea! i just thought it was sooo cute and i have a few pictures from the show. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter