SB-Disney Scrapbook refills

Tink464

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember the company that makes the refill pages for the DIsney scrapbooks that you buy in the park. It's not quite a 12x12, it slightly smaller. I think it may have been Holstein? If you have any information, please post. THank you.

It is Holson Products (close!) I don't have the # on hand, but you could probably find it by searching this board.

I would not recommend adding extra pages to the WDW album though. The rings don't seem to be able to take it and they come apart...letting your precious pages loose (or, should I say "my precious pages" as this is what has happened to my WDW album!) I think if you're going to add more I keep it to 20 or so pages total.

I don't mean to be discouraging, but I don't want anyone else to have to redo theirs like I have to!

I have added 2 refill packs to my album and it is too big (it won't close properly) although the rings do seem to be coping so far. I think 1 pack would have been ok.

Here's the number

WDW Scrapbook Refills
Holson Products 1-800-243-8633
Packs of 15 pages & 10 page protectors.
Item # R-XLG 1015
$4.99/refill pack

They are a very funny size - I would say about 11x11.5 - I certainly have to trim both edges of my cardstock which is really annoying!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter