SB: Guess what I just bought?!

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
I was at Michael's today, mostly just to look and I saw a table/work station ON SALE for $149! It has a clamp on lamp and comes with a chair and a little tray on the side for pens and all kinds of stuff. It does wobble slightly but it will be so nice to have a place to work and leave things out instead of having to pack everything up before every meal! (I have had to use our kitchen table up till now.) My husband was all for me getting it and I even had a $50 gift card left that he gave me for my birthday.
I'm sorry but I am so excited and I thougth maybe some of you could share it with me!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

What a find! It is great to have a place wher you can keep your things out. It makes a world of diffference. :)

I am sooo jealous.

My house is of average size, you'd think I could find a corner, out of the way to call my scrapbook place. Looks like I need to go on a major dejunking spree real soon.

Have fun with your space.

Chessie

Sounds like a wonderful table. The biggest problem I have finishing books is having to drag everything out each time I want to work on an album ( I currently have 3 I'm working on). I have an extension on my computer desk but it's soooo cluttered with other stuff. Also, I've got a 3 year old who's into everything so I can't leave my good stuff out or my books with have extra decorations. LOL

Congratulations! The best thing I ever did for my habit was to convert an area in the guest bedroom into my scrapbooking station. I complete many more pages since I don't have to take down each time I scrap. Enjoy.

Lisa

I just finished putting a white plastic bookcase in my kitchenette. It is right next to our bar with a place for 3 people to sit. I have moved almost all of my scrapbooking stuff to the shelves. I am so excited! It doesn't look beautiful, but is neat and I can work in the kitchen now without making a big mess.

I can't wait to sit and do a page there, now that I have everything organized. I think everything is within reach. I finally can work without running to my closet for supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter