SB- I've taken the next step.....

Lesley

DIS Veteran
And I just became a Creative Memories Consultant! Faxed in my agreement this morning.

Just had to share as I know there are several CMC's and former CMC's here!

Congratulations Lesley! I've been at it since April and love it. I can't wait to order all the new products in September. Good luck!

mbs:)

Congratulations!!! That is so cool. I would love to try this in 2 years or so. I'm not really sure how to get there though. Did you "test the waters" and host an in-home party first? Or did you just dive in? What made you decide to do it?

I hope you don't think I'm being too nosy. I would just love to hear what helped you decide to be a CMC.

I'm happy to answer your questions as I was the one asking them not long ago!

My first reason is that I love doing albums, sharing albums, helping others learn about scrapbooking and seeing the, get their memories preserved. My second reason, and why I did this with Creative Memories as opposed to one of the other companies out there, is that I love CM products. I truly believe CM makes the best products in scrapbooking and stands behind them. I also love the CM mission of completed albums and artistry being secondary to memory preservation. Plus, I love the idea of establishing great relationships with my clients and offering great customer service (a la Disney!).

Now the why's of going into business right now I can't explain too well...I just felt compelled to do so. After I asked my cmc for info I couldn't sleep at night trying to make the decision. I am a sahm and I'd often look into the future and wonder what I'd be doing with my life when my kids don't need me so much (we do homeschool so I know I have that, but don't feel its fair to the kids to be too focused upon them). And this is a business I can see working for me! I have a vision of being quite successful!

Hope that helps. Feel free to email or pm me if you have more questions.

And thanks so much for the congratulations everyone!

Thanks Lesley. I love CM products also. I currently work full-time and have a 3 year old. I'm thinking about taking the plunge to be a CMC when she starts school (I hope to either be part-time in my current job, or if not that, then a substitute teacher, and I'm hoping to have a little more time to launch a business as a CMC). I am so excited for you!!! Please keep us posted and let us know how you're doing. Good for you----following your dream.

Congratulations! I sold CM for over 3 years! And loved every minute of it. We even moved states and I just "packed up my business and took it with me" Their products are outstanding, I especially love the albums.

Best of Luck!
Candi

Congrats, Lesley! I just became a CMC also! Faxed in my agreement about 2 weeks ago and received my kit about a week ago. I've got my demo album together, watched all the videos, etc. I got my business cards and such yesterday. My first class is next Saturday, although I'm doing a practice class with my sisters, mom and SIL tomorrow!

Lesley Congratulations!!

Starting your own business is a fun and rewarding project. It is a lot of work in the beginning but worth it once you have everything in place.

I am a Princess House Lifestyle Consultant and love every minute of it.

Chessie

Cool, Michelle! Another new cmc!

I had my first workshop Friday and I think it went well. I did a "practice" class for family yesterday and have my first real one tomorrow! Wish me luck! I hope your class is a smashing success too....our mission is just so important we need to get out there and spread the word!

Oh, my...I appear to be a bit over-enthusiastic :D :bounce:

Lesley,

I'm also having my first workshop next saturday. I have had so many people interested in workshops that I decided to go ahead and have one, especially since my next class (after this saturday) isn't for 3 more weeks! I think I may actually be able to stay in business just with workshops! I have a lot of people in my neighborhood that scrapbook and they commented, "It's about time someone out here became a consultant!" And one person even said, "You're going to make a killing out here!" LOL! But I really became a consultant to help others because I have such a passion for scrapbooking and want others to have the passion also! And to get my stuff at cost and make at least enough money to support my sb habit. <VBG> So I think I'll do good. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter