SB: Lettering template

Captzag

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if any company makes a lettering template of chunky or chubby letters that is about 2" high? I want to do a layout of our Atlantis submarine excursion from our April cruise titled "Under the Sea" (that was an obvious one, wasn't it?) with the letters cut from extra pictures. My local scrapbook store doesn't have a chunky die cut. Any help is appreciated.

Maybe you could use a font from your computer or online. You could trace the letters onto the pictures then cut them out. :D

Here's a site with tons of fonts.

I have the letter templates that you are seeking!

They are the "Chubby Letters Templates" by Deja View and are 3 3/4" high.

I bought my at my local scrapbook store but you can contact Deja Views, c/o The C-Thru Ruler Company, 6 Britton Dr., Box 356, Bloomfield, CT 06002. Phone 860-243-0303, fax 860-243-1856. Email: thecrew@cthruruler.com, website: www.cthruruler.com

Pam

close to my heart stamps have all different sizes and fonts. they are available by a consultant or on the web. Laure

Thanks everyone. I found exactly what I wanted; a 2 1/2" template from The Crafters Workshop, called AlphaBiggies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!