SB:Poems

grover

DIS Veteran
Any ideas for websites that could provide some poem material for my album- I would like to journal something in but I'm not all that creative to come up with something my self! Something about Mom's and Daughters maybe?
Thanks
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Grover-

My website www.simplyscrapbooking.com has a great "At A Loss For Words" section. We try to update it often with new poems, fun sayings and inspirations. You might find something there!

Best of luck with your album, gift albums are so special!
Candi

grover, Here is my favorite quote site. It has poems and stories too. They are categorized into subjects, anad there is also a word search. I hope you enjoy it.

chessie

www.toinspire.com

You guys are great-thanks for helping me out! I will be going through both websites!

Grover in Winnipeg

jsut found this site which looks great - it has reference books online so you can search for quotes etc.

http://www.bartleby.com/

only critiscim is that I searched for 'Granny' as I am doing a page of Katie and her granny and it didn't return much - don't know if there's not much on the site, or if granny was a poor choice to test it with.

Bev

Bev,

Try Grandmother. It gave me 60 quotes. You could always switch the word Granny for Grandmother if you find one you like.

Chessie

what do you put your poems on? to you hand write them or use your computer? i cannot write in a straight line if you pay me, and I dont want to use an eraser haha

HELP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter