SB: Work in Progress

grover

DIS Veteran
I have a spiral bound black memory album so I must "glue" my work right into my album, I thought that I was nearly done-about 4 pages left!! But.... I went to my local scrapping store and found these cute little cut outs, bought 10.00 worth and have found several places in which to add them in and they look great! My worry- that this album will always be a work in progress, I keep wanting to add to it!! Do you find this happening to you? Or do you finish a page/album up and that's it?

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

grover,

I have come to the conclusion that I am process oriented and not product oriented. It sometimes takes me days to complete a page. I never work in order and I switch back and froth from subject to subject and book to book.

I know when a page is finished, but my only books that are truly finished are the ones I no longer own. Sometimes I look at a page knowing that it needs a bit more work but I am not sure what it needs. Then one day I get one of those light bulb moments.

I have decided to get one of the nice 3 ring tapestry binders and make title pages to separate the subjects/books. Then when one section gets large enough, I'll transfer it to it's own book.

chessie

I'm pretty much a do it and it's done kind of gal. :)

I rarely go back and add to or change my pages. The only time I would do that is if my page was missing something and I can't find anything that works (sticker, die cut, etc). When I eventually find something I go back and put it in. Otherwise, forget it! I do my pages and move on. I have way to much to scrap to go back to finished pages. I'd never get anything done otherwise!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter