Scale recommendation?

robinb

DIS veteran
My scale has finally given up the ghost. Do you have a scale that you love? My old one did have body fat % and I think I still want that for my DD. Her BMI is high for her age but she's a small/size 4 and all muscle. I think it's important for her to see her body fat %. For me, it's just depressing, LOL.

I got my scale on amazon - just looked for one with good reviews. Maybe do a search there? Mine doesn't do body fat %. I don't think scales can give that measurement accurately anyway?

I have an Aria scale by FitBit and I really love it -- I don't always like what it is telling me though. :rolleyes: It does body fat percentage also and integrates with my FitBit data. Other family members can use it too. It is very accurate comparing it to the WW scale and the doctor's scale.

I have a Jawbone UP (it was cheap at Costco). Maybe I'll see if there is one that connects with it but works without it.

I have a Tanita Ironman. It does weight, body fat, and a few other things always seems consistent with the doctor's office so I assume it is accurate. Unfortunately!

Last edited:
I have a tanita as well. just does weight. I have had it over 10 years and has never lost its accuracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter