**Scammers Beware** DIS Boards Unite

WebmasterKelsie said:
**Scammers Beware** DIS Boards Unite

Just a quick message to anyone who registers here for the purpose of 'RIPPING OFF' DIS Board members in VMK. DON'T EVEN TRY IT!

I give you my personal promise, we do know who you are (and ALL of the names you post under) and how to identify you! Not only will you be banned from here, we also have the address of your computer and I WILL forward this information to VMK.

DIS Members are NOT going to take it anymore!! DIS Members PLEASE report every scam attempt you receive via private message to a VMK Moderator or a Webmaster ASAP. We will do everything we can to put a stop to scam attempts on the DIS Board.

PLEASE, DO NOT FEED THESE PEOPLE AND NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR VMK USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO ANYONE, NO MATTER WHAT THEY OFFER.

thank you :banana: :banana: no more scammers YES :banana:

Banned for 24 hours for mentioning i belong to dis....
said i shouldnt give out personal information...

there have been a LOT of ppl lately who have been hacking onto people's accounts and stealing their stuff. my best friend, whose name will stay anonymous, had her account CLEARD, with inferno, stitch and many many rare items with it. i am almost positive she was caught in the act.

also, a friend of my friend's account was stolen. he is ON this board but again i am not going to say his name. he had SO MANY rare quest items and sparrow hat and LOADS of rare pins. also every costume. it was so sad. i think he changed titles now tho.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT GIVE YOU YOUR PASS TO ANYONE!!!!!

~soccer

I'm sorry, but it kind of feels like we are being spied on. And I don't really want to give my self away.

I dont get scammed on dis, but i get scammed on VMK.... that's a problem that [ is hard to fix. how will i fix not getting scammed?:headache: :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!