Scenic Drive from Palm Springs to Anaheim?

Markonefive

Mouseketeer
We are flying into Palm Springs and going to stay there a few days before DL. Thinking of taking the southern route through the mountains. What's the best route after that to get to Anaheim? Ok if it's a longer drive if it's less stressful or more scenic. Any suggestions for Palm Springs?

I'm not sure what you mean by southern route. If you take the 10, you would be on the 10 to the 15 to the 91 to Anaheim. The drive is not in mountains , they are set back well off road and quickly turn to boring dirt color hills.

We are flying into Palm Springs and going to stay there a few days before DL. Thinking of taking the southern route through the mountains. What's the best route after that to get to Anaheim? Ok if it's a longer drive if it's less stressful or more scenic. Any suggestions for Palm Springs?
Yes, we did it once. Looking at the map as a reminder, we stayed on the 74 till you hit 215 and go North through Moreno Valley and Riverside then take the 91 into Anaheim. Easy drive if you can avoid rush hour at Riverside. I think we drove in on a Sunday afternoon which was quiet.

Yes, we did it once. Looking at the map as a reminder, we stayed on the 74 till you hit 215 and go North through Moreno Valley and Riverside then take the 91 into Anaheim. Easy drive if you can avoid rush hour at Riverside. I think we drove in on a Sunday afternoon which was quiet.
Yes, that's what I was talking about. Going through Palm Desert onto 74, up to Mountain Centre and then west to the 215 and then north to the 91, heading west into Anaheim. Saturday drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts