Scent in Disneyland Hotel

Charlotea

Mouseketeer
We've just got back from Disneyland and having had a look around the DLH my grandma decided she would like to buy the smell that the hotel is known for. After discovering it was ¬60 for a bottle she decided to go without! I was sure I could remember seeing a thread on here about a candle that smelled similar with a much friendlier price tag! I have searched the boards for it but can't find it, so if anyone could help I'd be very grateful :)

It was a plug in one from asda sandle wood and vanilla £1 dont know if they still stock them I

I had acouple they where not brands just in the £1 section with cloths pegs etc

If you can't find the one in the link - I've yet to find one lol - then Pan Aroma also do a scented candle in a jar (similar design to the Airwick ones, round glass jar in a box) called 'Vanilla Breeze' which I think smells very similar to the DLH as well :) - £1.50 from The Original Factory Shop (they took over a lot of the Woolworths stores when they closed)
HTH

If you can't find the one in the link - I've yet to find one lol - then Pan Aroma also do a scented candle in a jar (similar design to the Airwick ones, round glass jar in a box) called 'Vanilla Breeze' which I think smells very similar to the DLH as well :) - £1.50 from The Original Factory Shop (they took over a lot of the Woolworths stores when they closed)
HTH

I looked in three shops for the sandalwood vanilla Yankee Candle this morning but it was nowhere to be seen, so I will defiantly look for this one, thank you!

got a plug in pan aroma vanilla and sandlewood one today home bargins 99p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter