Scheduling advise when we do not know park hours

HiStitch626

DIS Veteran
We are going down the first week in June and would like to make our dining reservations. We are staying on property, so I understand the 60+ process. The challenge is that our booking day is April 3, but there are no park hours for June yet.

As an example, if MK is open late (10pm or later) then we would probably leave the park for supper and then come back. But if is an earlier closing, we are more likely to have a late lunch.

I was able to find the hours for June 2023, might they be the same?

We are going down the first week in June and would like to make our dining reservations. We are staying on property, so I understand the 60+ process. The challenge is that our booking day is April 3, but there are no park hours for June yet.

As an example, if MK is open late (10pm or later) then we would probably leave the park for supper and then come back. But if is an earlier closing, we are more likely to have a late lunch.

MK is typically 10p or 11p closing time in June. I don't see a 9pm MK closing in June given that's not been a thing since the park reopening post covid. The May calendar shows through 10pm so if anything, closing might be later but likely not earlier. If they push the EEH into summer, that could keep closing at 10pm instead of 11 or later.

You can use the hours for previous years as a guide, keeping in mind it may not be exact. If it were me, and last year MK closed at 11:00, I would probably plan on 10:00 just to be on the safe side until the final hours are posted. I would think that most days the closing time should be within about an hour of what they were before, barring any after hours events that could throw a wrench in it.

I would look at 2023 hours and plan on that. You may not get the final hours until a couple weeks before your trip as WDW has been waiting until a couple weeks out to change from minimal operating hours to more expanded/expected hours. As a backup you could always go ahead and book that late lunch in case some fluke happens and hours don't end up expanded as you hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter