schmuck

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Thats what I am. My uncle's birthday was yesterday so I decided to cook him and his daughters dinner tonight at my parents house (his wife is out of town). I got him a cake and made a really nice dinner and my parents and I got all dressed up and waited, and waited, and waited for them to show up. They never did. Around 8:30ish I had a "moment" (you know the kind? You remember something you were supposed to do but didn't and it hits you all of a sudden?). I never invited my uncle. I feel like such a schmuck. I feel idiotic. I feel old. I'm only 22 and I'm losing my mind all ready!! Anyways, I got them and explained and he laughed for quite a while but because they live 5 minutes away they came over. PLEASE tell me i'm not the only one who has done this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm totally with you on the loosing your mind thing. I've never done THAT before, but I do have my "moments". And seeing my mom in action doesn't help much either. She's really absent-minded and I totally inherited that gene. I just know I'm going to be the youngest person to ever get alzhimer's disease. I'm only 21.

oh man! :p

don't feel bad -- i'm 23 and i have moments like that ALL the time! LOL

Oh my goodness! I haven't ever done anything like that! That is so funny! I thought Dan Murphy's b-day was the 29th instead of the 20th and missed it but that isn't as bad as your, is it? LOL. That was such a nice thing to do for your Uncle. He will get a lot of laughs over your "moment" and you will probably grow tired of hearing about it! 22... that is young...;) :p

Oh Wagamama!!!! :)

I love this story-I wish I knew you IRL! You are the sweetest-your uncle must just love you to death!

LOL! I am so sorry, but that just cracked me up. LOL! Did you call him and ask him over anyway?:)

:) You guys are so cute!!

Lilboo...I'm funnier in real life!! Not as sweet though, ;)
Browneyes...Yes I did call him and invite him over. He lives really close by, so they were here within 15 minutes.

That's great he was able to still come over but, was he hungry? LOL

Sorry to laugh but, I knew what you were gonna say before you said it!! ;)

That's just too cute!! :)

Don't feel too bad, I scheduled the wrong week for my vacation this summer. :rolleyes: If it hadn't been for a phone call wondering where I was I'd have missed it competely.

Love it!! Sorry, but I did......................I so love a good laugh & that was..................

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see the expression on your face when you realised. Your Uncle must be a real cool kinda guy too, to come on over at such short notice like that & to be able to laugh about it too.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter