School dept did it to us! School resumes 2 wks late

Jenzibelle,
FYI...................I also work in the school system in this town and NO your cousin couldn't habe found out about this 5 days ago..........the OXPS.ORG just this morning changed the start date on their website..............and they just decided this last nite(thurs).................don't worry Barb you didn't miss anything as of this morn the site had NOT changed...........:confused:

I didn't say she found out 5 days ago - where did you get that info.

All I know is what she told me when she was complaining about the lack of sufficient notice the school dept gave out and how she needed to hunt and find it.

I was trying to be helpful since Imgoingtodisney was so frustrated. No need to snap at me about it :confused:

Sorry Jenz,
but this is where my info comes from sorry about the days i got the number 5 from igtd..........

FYI- My cousin lives in Oxford and found out several days ago by checking here
but I too am very frustrated since our kids are going to school together...............please forgive me................. but it has been a bad day for the whole town............I'm sure most of the kids are cheering..........we'll see just how happy they are when they are in school later than they want to be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter