School Trip to Disney World-- Need Help

EpcotJunkie11

Earning My Ears
Hi, I live in Georgia and I am a sophomore in highschool, and our school marching band is taking a trip to Disney World late April into early May. My best friend hasn't been to Disney World since he was really little, so he basically doesn't know what to expect. He finds my excitement for the trip confusing, mainly because he sees Disney as a little kids place, and only really cares about big rollercoasters. Knowing him, I know he would love Disney World for what it is, and he will be pleasantly surprised by what Disney has to offer. He says things like "It's just princesses." which annoys me beyond belief, because in reality, the princesses really don't come out of Fantasyland. So my question is, should I give little information about Disney to him and let him be surprised, or should I convince him that he would love it and describe what it has to offer, if so, what should I say to 'rope him in?' Thanks.

I think you could do a little of both. If you're going to AK or HS, you could tell him about Expedition Everest and Rockin' Roller Coaster. You could also point out to him that Fantasyland is literally the only land in MK that deals with princesses, like you pointed out. In general, though, I don't think he'll know exactly what awesomeness you're talking about until you get there. Have a fun trip!

I think you could do a little of both. If you're going to AK or HS, you could tell him about Expedition Everest and Rockin' Roller Coaster. You could also point out to him that Fantasyland is literally the only land in MK that deals with princesses, like you pointed out. In general, though, I don't think he'll know exactly what awesomeness you're talking about until you get there. Have a fun trip!
Thanks!

My friends don't understand my love for Disney either. I don't think you can really say a whole lot. Whenever they say something like "it's for little kids" I just shake my head and smile, because I know the truth. You just have to wait until you get there and then he can see why you're excited. Have fun!

Tell him about the roller coasters and other rides.Just about every "mountain " should probably be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts