Sci-Fi before Fantasmic

lindsayjs

grim yet grinning.
My family really wants to visit Sci-Fi this trip so I've been trying to wedge it in with our plans. I managed to snag at 5:40pm ADR. Fantasmic starts at 7:30pm, we have an MM F! package scheduled for lunch. I'm planning Sci-Fi to be apps and shakes only. Will this allow us enough time to get seated before the show?

I think you will be fine. Just doing apps and shakes, I don’t foresee it taking more than an hour. That should give you plenty of time to get to F! and find a good seat.

My family really wants to visit Sci-Fi this trip so I've been trying to wedge it in with our plans. I managed to snag at 5:40pm ADR. Fantasmic starts at 7:30pm, we have an MM F! package scheduled for lunch. I'm planning Sci-Fi to be apps and shakes only. Will this allow us enough time to get seated before the show?

we did the exact same thing but with HV breakfast. we had burgers and shakes and plenty time for fantasmic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter