Sci-Fi Dine-In Question...

crazy_cremello

Listen to your Mumsy
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know for certain which drinks are available at Sci-Fi Dine-In on the DDP?
I've scoured the web and the answer just hasn't come up anywhere.

With it being 1 TB credit, I would hope that most of the alcoholic options are available, but what about the non alcoholic options, for example the ones with glow cubes and souvenir cups?

Any heads up on this would be awesome!

When we were there in February they had no restrictions on which drinks were included. My wife got some alcoholic drink that had a glow cube in it, and it was considered her 1 DDP drink

When we were there in February they had no restrictions on which drinks were included. My wife got some alcoholic drink that had a glow cube in it, and it was considered her 1 DDP drink

Your wife received pixie dust, and should be considered an exception. Straight from the Disney Dining Plan brochure (this direct quote also answers some of the OP's questions):

What's Not Included

• Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
  • Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
  • Items sold from recreational rental counters
  • Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps)
  • Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/disney-dining-plan/

On occasion servers will gift you something that is not included on the plan. It is as DisBuckMan said: Pixie Dust. These specialty items are not included, so your wife was a lucky one.

I had a glow Toni or magic star cocktail at every meal for 10 nights in June and everyone included a glow cube on the dining plan at all restaurants. Everywhere from Ohana,Trattoria, Sci Fi, Chef Mickeys, etc

I had a glow Toni or magic star cocktail at every meal for 10 nights in June and everyone included a glow cube on the dining plan at all restaurants. Everywhere from Ohana,Trattoria, Sci Fi, Chef Mickeys, etc

I think it's more that if a glow cube is extra or purchased separately (like the Night Blossom at Pongu Pongu) you cannot get the glow cube with any DDP credits.

I had the Purple meteor in September while on the DlxDP and it came with a glow cube. Same with the Mowie Wowie at 50s PTC.

Anybody know what the deal with under-10s on the DDP at Sci-Fi (and most places with kids' menus) is? Kids' meals on the menu list a "beverage" as included -- can that be used for the milkshakes, etc. like adult entitlements can, or no?

Anybody know what the deal with under-10s on the DDP at Sci-Fi (and most places with kids' menus) is? Kids' meals on the menu list a "beverage" as included -- can that be used for the milkshakes, etc. like adult entitlements can, or no?

Has been in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter