Sci-Fi seasonal milkshake and seasonal burger flavors?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Does anyone know that the current seasonal milkshake & burger are at SciFi? We just scored a reservation for October and my little boy is going to LOVE the cars! :D

I'm not sure how often they change the burgers, but I was there 2 weeks ago and it was a southern burger - with pimento cheese and a fried green tomato. It was the same specialty one that was there in April, too. It was great! I can't remember what the shake was - I think it was something with peanut butter?? We didnt order it.

Has anyone been this past week? We're curious about whether or not the seasonal options have changed for Fall. :)

Hey y'all! We were there on Monday and the burger was still a Southern Burger with a fried green tomato & pimento cheese. Milkshake was also still pineapple (but milkshakes weren't available the night that we were there).

Hey y'all! We were there on Monday and the burger was still a Southern Burger with a fried green tomato & pimento cheese. Milkshake was also still pineapple (but milkshakes weren't available the night that we were there).

I was there on 10/20 and the burger was still same as above, but the seasonal shake had changed to pumpkin!

That's a shame - never heard of milkshakes not being available - maybe a machinery problem? Pumpkin sounds awesome! Last year early Nov. they had an apple pie one which DD loved!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter