SciFi Diner ADR

dpeeples281

Earning My Ears
How hard is it for a group of 6 to get an ADR? I am looking 180 days out and there is no availability at all. Is it really this popular?

If it’s not available 180 days out, it’s because it hasn’t been loaded into the system yet. Set up a Touringplans reservation finder alert so you will know when it becomes available.

I managed to get one at 180, but it's not an ideal time. Been looking every day ever since. August peeps are holding tight to their ressies. Been trying for Chef Art Smith and Storybook also. Every day, several times a day.

It is a harder one to get. As recommended above, use touring plans reservation finder (free service). I’ve used it many times and have always been able to get what I was hoping for. I also put a special text tone to the number that it comes from so when the alert comes through, I know to jump on it! Good luck getting Sci-Fi! We love it there!

How hard is it for a group of 6 to get an ADR? I am looking 180 days out and there is no availability at all. Is it really this popular?
I'm also looking for Sci Fi at 180 days out for 6 people and no luck for me either.

Definitely use the touring plans locator. I managed to score one during Spring Break last year the day before. I’d been trying for almost 6 weeks. I lot get cancelled last minute.

We had no issue getting one for 9 at 180 days. If its not appearing at the 180 day mark now, its either not loaded yet or there is a planned refurbishment/closure during your time period. Given the current environment, I'd imagine loading reservation inventory is low priority and any planned refurbishments/closures will be re-evaluated and changed accordingly. Definitely keep checking back for availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!