Scooby Doo and Shaggy & Shrek

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
since the questions were out there and there was intrest i stopped in at guest services and asked about these two characters. This is the word from guest services. Scooby and Shaggey appear at 9:30am to the right of the turnstyles close to the guest relations office in Studios. They also now appear in the KIDZONE TROLLEY CHARACTER MEET AND GREET at 11:15, 12:30, 1:45, 3:45, and 5:00. this is in the open area close to the E.T. attraction.

Sherk appears also between 9:30 and 10:00 am to the right of the turnstlyes in Studios close to the guest relations office.

hope this is of help to those who have a soft spot for these characters. :cool:

Thank you so much, we will be there in 2 weeks, my DD will be so surprised...

Patty

there is also a character parade of sorts at 2:00 or 2:30 in the twister to kongfrontation area. you should also be able to see them there. :smooth:

Thanks for that info, my boys love Scoobie Doo, but we did not know he appeared at U/S! It will be a nice suprise for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter