Scooter Parking at DL

alisonleigh21

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I did a search but couldn't find an answer to this question. We are planning on taking our daughter to DL for her 4th birthday in April. I've been struggling with severe Anemia in the past several months. I'm doing much better, but still can get easily fatigued so we decided it would be best for me to rent a scooter for our trip to help conserve my energy. I would like to be able to use it to get from land to land, and then park it while we walk around and do rides and whatnot. Are there places where it is appropriate for me to park the scooter? Is it possible for me to park it next to our stroller? I've never paid attention to ECV parking before.

We went to DL for the first time this last December, and I used an ECV. You could easily park next to your stroller or closer to the ride if you needed to. Have fun!

Hi there! I did a search but couldn't find an answer to this question. We are planning on taking our daughter to DL for her 4th birthday in April. I've been struggling with severe Anemia in the past several months. I'm doing much better, but still can get easily fatigued so we decided it would be best for me to rent a scooter for our trip to help conserve my energy. I would like to be able to use it to get from land to land, and then park it while we walk around and do rides and whatnot. Are there places where it is appropriate for me to park the scooter? Is it possible for me to park it next to our stroller? I've never paid attention to ECV parking before.
if you fatigue easy you might want to reconsider parking scooter and use it to rest while waiting in line but yes you can park it in the stroller parking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter