scooter question

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
we are heading to the world in just 26 days!!!!!

my DH needs a scooter since his knees are bad and he cant walk all day

but this year we planning on seeing the movies in WS

just wondering if scooters are allowed in the theatres--I know they have you stand but DH wouldn't be able to stand for several movies I know theres bars to lean on but that doenst help his knees much

thanks for any tips

He can also stay in his ECV for the movie in France. There are some spaces in the back row reserved for mobility devices. It can be tight, but very doable.

Last edited:
great news thanks so much we haven't seen the movies in a long time--

thanks again areally appreciated it

As an aside my scooter battery was running low when I went in for O Canada. They told me where I could go charge it (where the theatre lets out) and they had a ‘stand by’ wheelchair I could use to sit in during the film.

Another trip I had a friend who was struggling to stand (she had a bad back but too stubborn to use an ECV) and they again brought in the courtesy wheelchair for her to sit in for the film.

As an aside my scooter battery was running low when I went in for O Canada. They told me where I could go charge it (where the theatre lets out) and they had a ‘stand by’ wheelchair I could use to sit in during the film.

Another trip I had a friend who was struggling to stand (she had a bad back but too stubborn to use an ECV) and they again brought in the courtesy wheelchair for her to sit in for the film.
Thank you for this information, it is really good to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!