Scooter rental questions

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
I just found out my 15 year old daughter has a stress fracture in her femur and we have a trip planned for the week of December the 17-24th, would like advise on scooter rental, thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear of her injury. Unfortunately, for a 15-yr-old I believe your most likely option is limited to a manual wheelchair. Neither WDW onsite rentals, nor most of the offsite vendors, will rent for anyone under 18 to use. You could check with Randy's Mobility as they sometimes have rented to older teens who use one at home.

I would still advise a wheelchair from an offsite vendor rather than within the parks. This will allow you/her to use the chair around the resorts and to/from transportation. In-park rentals can only be used within the park gates. Info about some offsite vendors is listed in the disABILITIES FAQs thread pinned near the top of this forum.

Enjoy your vacation!

Sorry to hear of her injury. Unfortunately, for a 15-yr-old I believe your most likely option is limited to a manual wheelchair. Neither WDW onsite rentals, nor most of the offsite vendors, will rent for anyone under 18 to use. You could check with Randy's Mobility as they sometimes have rented to older teens who use one at home.

I would still advise a wheelchair from an offsite vendor rather than within the parks. This will allow you/her to use the chair around the resorts and to/from transportation. In-park rentals can only be used within the park gates. Info about some offsite vendors is listed in the disABILITIES FAQs thread pinned near the top of this forum.

Enjoy your vacation!
thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter