Scooter Seat Cover

If you are talking about one that you own, your best bet is the place where you bought it. They probably have them available or can tell you where to get one.

If you are wondering about a rental for use, for example, at WDW, I would suggest carrying a towel and put it down on the seat before sitting.

Are you talking about actually replacing the covering on your scooter, or a coverup for while at the parks.

If it's just a coverup, if it looks slightly like rain, then we just toss a Mickey Poncho over it and put a shower cap on the controls. If it's raining seriously or I'm on my Ft. Wilderness trips, then I use a gas grill cover for it at night and when it's parked in golf cart parking. (My hubby is the only one that uses it in the parks, but I take it on my Ft. Wilderness trips to use like a golf cart).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter