Scooter with split stay

mydisneyanytime

Mouseketeer
We are going to be at Pop for 6 nights then move to the Caribbean Beach. My mom is in a scooter for the first time.

We are going to move in the morning before our Hollywood Studios late morning. We have a car but can't put the scooter in the car because of luggage and my son's wheelchair.

She isn't totally comfortable with going to the park and waiting on us and the only way I know for her to get to the new hotel is to go to Disney Springs and catch a bus to the hotel.

I know that I can get bell services to transfer our luggage but then we still have the car at Pop.

Does anyone have a better plan? I want to make sure that I don't lose her.....

Thanks!

How many in your party? If you have 4+ then i would split up 2+2, someone with your son and someone with Mom. If there are only the 3 of you, I’d let Bell Services deal with moving the luggage so you can put mom’s ECV in the car along with the wheelchair. Make sure mom rents an ECV model that is portable so it can break down to multiple parts and fit in the car.

Enjoy your vacation!

What about calling an accessible Minnie Van? It's $25, but that way you could send along some of the luggage, and your Mom gets to ride in comfort and style! :)

I may do the Minnie Van. There are 4 of us but 2 kids who can't go with my mom and I don't think I can get the scooter in my car due to the weight of it by myself. The Minnie Van might be the way to go. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter