Scored FOP 32 days out!!

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Just came to give others a little hope. We are staying on property and I was on to book FP right at 60 days, but was disappointed that i could not get SDD, FOP nor 7DMT (this is for a trip the week after thanksgiving).

So not quite daily I have been checking for FOP and 7DMT. We sucked it up and are going to TS EMM so we will get to ride SDD. Still nothing for 7DMT, but I couldn't believe my eyes this afternoon that there was a FOP for my party of 3 at almost the same time we had our Navi FP. Of course I snatched it up and told my 5yo DD the exciting news.

Her reaction -- started to cry because she didn't want to see the whale. I told he she can just close her eyes.

So if you are not looking for a large party you might have luck stalking FP.

EDIT TO ADD -- I snagged a 7DMT today!!! I guess it does pay off to keep checking - whether they add more FP or people cancel I guess you just never know.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!! Keep trying for the other ones cause i got SDD and 7DMT at 12 days out. I was never able to get FOP though so your lucky!! We wound up rope dropping though and it was for the best.

Congrats! I've been looking for SDD daily since my FP day 2 weeks ago, but keep telling myself not to give up on it!

Awesome! I’m gonna keep trying for a SDD fastpass. I try several times a day everyday so far no luck. I hear a lot of people are able to snag them day of so I’m not giving up hope. We’re 20 days out. Was lucky enough to get 7DMT and FOP at our 60 day

That's awesome!

And, it gives me hope. I wasn't able to get FoP for 3 when I booked. It's a short trip, so my FoP day was only 60+1. Currently 40 days out and I'm gonna keep trying!

Congrats. I've never been on it but I hear it's great. I got a FP for FOP for 3 for my DH and DD/DS the day of once. I also got Navi for 2 that same day. Just luck of the draw I guess.

Congrats! I agree that it pays to keep checking! I was not able to get FOP on my fast pass day, but a few days later, I found an FOP FP for 4 at 4:05pm. I was shocked to find it. I still have not gotten a SDD FP, but keep looking.

That's awesome!

And, it gives me hope. I wasn't able to get FoP for 3 when I booked. It's a short trip, so my FoP day was only 60+1. Currently 40 days out and I'm gonna keep trying!

I think there's contagious Pixie Dust on this thread! pixiedust: I happened to wake up and so I checked the app super early this morning and I was able to change my Na'avi fp to FoP for all 3 of us! I am sooooo excited! This will be my first time riding, as the last time I was there it was still being built! :banana::banana::banana:

Sometimes they add a batch of FP. We were able to get FOP for our first day inside of 30 days because someone on here posted that a bunch of availability had appeared.

Tuesday I was able to snag FOP 21 days out! I had been searching for six weeks and then a lone FP at the time we were looking popped up. Threads like this are so wonderful because they give hope to everyone to always keep looking.

Congratulations to everyone on their snagged passes!

On a random whim I checked for a TSMM again this morning and got one exactly when I needed it! I'm going to keep checking for SDD but having the TSMM gives me some peace of mind and made my morning!

Congrats! I kept looking before our last trip and could never find one, but knew they had to come up and I probably just missed them. Enjoy! Its an incredible ride.

Yeah you always need to keep checking, even while you are at Disney. Last Saturday night while at Epcot I kept checking AK and HS for SDD or FoP for the next day and I ended up snagging a FoP. I know you may not always be able to change your plans on a whim like that but I always check a few times a day and have not really missed out on too many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter