Scored FOP 32 days out!!

The drop must have been for Nov. and Dec! I found FOP times this afternoon for 11/16. Had a late FP but have been trying every day to move it up a few hours and today I got a 2:35. So happy!:banana:

Think this thread is good luck. Had fop for 5/7 at 5 pm. Scored it today for 3 pm (much better for me instead of 5 pm) for all 7 of us 50 days out Dec 22!

I was thrilled to find FoP FPs for Dec.17th for our group of 3. Originally at 60+1 there was no availability! If you are reading this and want one try now because the drop of fastpasses has been publicized in other Disney mailing lists today, which is how I learned to check, just FYI!

There is a 5:15 PM FOP FP on 12/12 right now if someone is needing it. It’s been there all morning!

Update- it’s Gone. Hopefully someone on here got it!

Last edited:

Ahhh!!! I got a FOP! If anyone else was looking there were a few other times available on the 27th of Nov
I'll be there that day too, snagged a 7pm FOP FP!! OP here-- I didn't think this thread would take off like it has. I guess we are all in the same boat of hoping and wishing that all our hard work pays off. Planning these trips is not easy. I think those traveling with me really have no clue what is involved in creating these plans. Keep spreading the Pixie Dust!!

If anyone sees early morning SDD FPs holler out! I have a 9:15 TSMM but a SDD would make the morning so much easier!
I’ve been keeping an eye out and posting everything I see for FOP, SDD & 7DMT on my dates 12/11-12/16 but I haven’t seen 1 SDD OR 7DMT.
What are your dates?

I’ve been keeping an eye out and posting everything I see for FOP, SDD & 7DMT on my dates 12/11-12/16 but I haven’t seen 1 SDD OR 7DMT.
What are your dates?
A date would be helpful! 11/29

I heart Touring Plans! Just modified a Liberty Tree Tavern reservation to a better time. I wish they had a FP finder!

Been checking for 7DMT for Dec 13 or 14. At 60+4 I got chucked out of the website and app and missed out.

Just noticed that there are multiple SDMT FP times available on 12/12, all after 5pm (was checking for party of 3). Hope someone who needs them can grab them!

Just noticed that there are multiple SDMT FP times available on 12/12, all after 5pm (was checking for party of 3). Hope someone who needs them can grab them!

I just grabbed 12/13 7DMT FP for mid day. At 60+3 they didn’t have any. Checked every day then boom. Was gonna RD on a party day which we are going too making it a super long day so this was really nice to grab

I just grabbed 12/13 7DMT FP for mid day. At 60+3 they didn’t have any. Checked every day then boom. Was gonna RD on a party day which we are going too making it a super long day so this was really nice to grab

My MK days is going to be based on if I can get that 7DMT on the 2nd day or the 4th. I have a feeling I'll have better luck on the 4th day. But like everyone else, when the time comes I will keep working till I get what I need. TT and 7DMT are the only two big ones I really want. I'm going to RD FEA and then walk over to Soarin. Oh yeah, also want BTMRR, but haven't heard much about that being hard to get. If so, I'll just RD that one on our Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square day! ::yes::

My MK days is going to be based on if I can get that 7DMT on the 2nd day or the 4th. I have a feeling I'll have better luck on the 4th day. But like everyone else, when the time comes I will keep working till I get what I need. TT and 7DMT are the only two big ones I really want. I'm going to RD FEA and then walk over to Soarin. Oh yeah, also want BTMRR, but haven't heard much about that being hard to get. If so, I'll just RD that one on our Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square day! ::yes::
Not sure when you’re going, but I had no problem getting BTMRR on 60+1. It was wide open. This was for a crowd level 4-5 day. It was probably the 5th or 6th FP I booked for our 5 park days.

Not sure when you’re going, but I had no problem getting BTMRR on 60+1. It was wide open. This was for a crowd level 4-5 day. It was probably the 5th or 6th FP I booked for our 5 park days.

My son and I are going in June. I've only been once during that time back in 99. We usually go during spring break. Not knowing my son and I would have the same spring break in 2019, I just simply planned for the summer....June so it's not too unbearably hot. Of course we have the same spring break this year! But we're going to make a quick trip to Atlanta to hopefully watch a Hawks game! (That's a surprise for my husband and son) The time we went in 99, it was my mother, sister and her 3 children. I don't remember it being super busy. But those paper FPs did come in handy back then!

Did you get the 4:05 FOP FP that I had posted about? I was so hoping someone on here got it!
Yes! That was the one. Although I had gotten it via checking when I woke up and saw it here afterwards. Still so thrilled— there is no way the hubby would have waited in line and I really wanted to do FOP this trip.

Yes! That was the one. Although I had gotten it via checking when I woke up and saw it here afterwards. Still so thrilled— there is no way the hubby would have waited in line and I really wanted to do FOP this trip.
Yay!!! I love that ride but I agree with your hubby, I would never stand in line for an hour or two to ride it (or any other ride). I had gotten a FOP FP for our last day and then scored another one for our first day, a few days ago. We are super excited to ride it twice this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter