Scored FOP 32 days out!!

My MK days is going to be based on if I can get that 7DMT on the 2nd day or the 4th. I have a feeling I'll have better luck on the 4th day. But like everyone else, when the time comes I will keep working till I get what I need. TT and 7DMT are the only two big ones I really want. I'm going to RD FEA and then walk over to Soarin. Oh yeah, also want BTMRR, but haven't heard much about that being hard to get. If so, I'll just RD that one on our Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square day! ::yes::
You most likely will be more successful getting 7DMT on your 4th day but my trip is 6 days and I couldn’t get 7DMT at all. I had one and then the system crashed and I lost it but it was on my 60+6 day. I was able to finally get one this past Friday night (30+2 days out). I’m not sure why 7DMT is so hard to get right now. I have read a lot of people not being able to get one. I got FOP & SDD but couldn’t get 7DMT
I wouldn’t worry about BTMRR. I can still get plenty of times for it right now if I wanted to move it around and we are 29 days out.

You most likely will be more successful getting 7DMT on your 4th day but my trip is 6 days and I couldn’t get 7DMT at all. I had one and then the system crashed and I lost it but it was on my 60+6 day. I was able to finally get one this past Friday night (30+2 days out). I’m not sure why 7DMT is so hard to get right now. I have read a lot of people not being able to get one. I got FOP & SDD but couldn’t get 7DMT
I wouldn’t worry about BTMRR. I can still get plenty of times for it right now if I wanted to move it around and we are 29 days out.

I hear ya! Thanks! :thanks:

I suppose 7DMT is so popular and hard to get because it's from one of Disney's classic movies. Just like Peter Pan. I've actually read the opposite, people getting a 7DMT before FOP or SDD. But that's not to say either one of us is wrong. I think it just varies. If I have to I'll rope drop it, but just like you mentioned you got 7DMT at 30 days out. It seems simple to me, don't give up. I think those of us that can make FP ressies at 60 days out have a better chance of getting all the ones we want before our trip because of that 60 day window. I've read of people getting those hard to get FPs on the day of their check in! Or even the night before! :cool1: April won't get here fast enough for me!

And oh yeah...PLENTY of people have said that BTMRR isn't hard to get at all, nor is it a problem at RD.

I'm a big proponent of ALWAYS checking. A month out, a week out, the day of! Once I got a FOP randomly one morning for 4pm that same day, so just changed my park plans and hopped over to AK. Flexibility is key!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter