Scrapbook paper/ embellishment organizing ( why didn’t I think of this sooner?)

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
I just got 100 ziploc bags from amazon that are 13”x15”. I labeled them on the front with topics and places ( Disneyland Paris, Cars land, animal kingdom, etc)

Inside I put all papers and embellishments I have for that topic. It’s going to make going thru my stuff so much easier.

I really wish I would’ve done it sooner. Over the last month, I’d go thru my paper and think “ I bought that paper specifically for animal kingdom, that one for the beach “ and so on. Yet the next time I was looking thru paper, I’d see the same ones again.

Now I just need to finish sorting!

Great idea!! I have some 2.5 gallon bags I get at the dollar tree for that reason... Drives me crazy when I know I have a paper for a LO only to not be able to find it when I'm ready for it...

I need to sit ad sort my Disney stuff AGAIN I try yo keep "Disney" and WDW separate BUT I fail often

Creative Memories has plastic folders to store paper and pockets in the folder for embellishments. That works well for me, but the bags would be nice for traveling!

The bag idea also works really well when you finish a page but haven't got the album with you to put it in right away - like at scrapbooking events or retreats.

The bag idea also works really well when you finish a page but haven't got the album with you to put it in right away - like at scrapbooking events or retreats.

I have used all of my stash of CM albums and pages and decided to go to 3-ring binder albums, but I haven't bought any yet. I have about 40 LOs in giant bags just waiting for an album.

I use some boxes I got from Michaels to organize big stuff like Christmas and Halloween and dog/puppy/animals. The boxes also hold a 12x12 book of paper. The bags work well for me for occasions with a small amount of stuff. I can’t find them often though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!