Scrapbook store at WDW?

Ted and Holly

This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju
Does WDW sell scrapbook items? Just wondering if they carry special Disney scrapbook items and where at WDW I could look. How do their prices compare to craft stores and Mouse Memories??

Holly

My experience has been that there isn't much there. I have found some stickers, but for the life of me I can't remember where. I mainly stick to memorabilia while at WDW and do my searching elsewhere. My latest big find was a Disney Cruise coloring book while on board the Magic. Coloring books make great paper piecing patterns, so keep your eyes open for a coloring book . . . I know I intend to look next time I am at WDW.

I've heard that the stationary store in DTD carries a good selection. I'm going to have to check it out next trip. I keep my eyes open for stickers in all the stores, and always ask for stickers when you see a CM with some.

You can get a WDW album and some stickers - the stickers are not that great - IMHO. I bought all my stuff at the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney, but we did see the same stuff in the photography store they have in each of the parks.

You can get the same stuff at Mouse Memories.

Here are a couple of links

Albums available in the parks (The kits at the bottom are not available).

I bought the top album, 4parks 1world - I do like it but be aware that the pages are a very odd size so you will have to trim everything you put in it. I have forgotten a couple of times and then had to rearrange things to trim the edges.

stickers more stickers

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter